This cab be made for dinner and then packed and used as leftovers for lunch. For best results, use lean beef or turkey, and add Italian Seasoning if desired.
Paleo Pumpkin Muffins
1. Grease 6 muffin tins with coconut oil
2. Mix all ingredients. Pour mix into the 6 tins.
3. Bake at 350F for 25 minutes on the middle rack.
4. Stick almonds in the top when they come out hot.
Meatballs With Crunchy Sweet Potato Chips
1 /3 cup almond meal
3 cups baby spinach
1tsp dijon mustard (optional)
25g tomato paste
1 sweet potato, medium
1. Pre-heat fan-forced oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Place spinach in a bowl and cover with boiling water, leave for 2 minutes before draining as much liquid as possible from the spinach. Chop well. Place spinach in a bowl along with mince, salt, almond meal, mustard, tomato paste and sage. Combine well.
3. Roll into 2.5cm size balls and place on an oven proof baking tray lined with baking paper.
4. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, heat enough oil in a frying pan for deep frying. Peel sweet potato then slice into ribbons using a vegetable peeler. Place a small handful of sweet potato ribbons in frying pan and fry for 2-3 minutes, or until slightly browned. Remove from frying pan and place on a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
6. Repeat with remaining sweet potato.
7. To serve, place sweet potato ribbons on a plate and top with meatballs.
Brian - Trainer REX
Welcome to the Raw Edge Fitness BLOG.