I will post some more shortly for those keen.
BAKED BANANA & COCONUT ICE CREAM
- 1 banana per person
- coconut ice cream
Bake 1 banana with peel on per person for 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees until soft.Squeeze out contents onto plate and top with coconut ice cream and a dash of cinnamon
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Mix together almond flour and shredded coconut in a bowl.
- Beat egg in separate bowl.
- Dip chicken breast in egg and roll in dry mixture.
- Pan Fry in Coconut Oil.
This cab be made for dinner and then packed and used as leftovers for lunch. For best results, use lean beef or turkey, and add Italian Seasoning if desired.
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- remaining marinara sauce (1-2 cups)
- one package of kelp noodles, or one spaghetti squash
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 cloves crushed garlic
- Brown the meat in the olive oil using a large skillet. Once the meat is cooked, add the noodles and the marinara sauce.
- Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Toss in the crushed garlic before serving.
- If using spaghetti squash: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Split the squash lengthwise, then dig out the seeds.
- Place both halves face down on a baking pan, add 1/4 cup of water.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Dig out the squash with a fork and add to your skillet with the meat.