- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond milk (optional)
- 1-2 egg's worth of egg white (optional)
- Fill a blender (or magic bullet or whatever) with about a cup of frozen berries and quickly pulse with a little hot water to break them up.
- Add shredded coconut, egg whites, and almond milk
- Continue to blend until smooth
Chicken Fajita Salad
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup sliced onions
- 8oz skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers
- red leaf lettuce (optional)
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- Add olive oil to a skillet. Heat over medium.
- Add sliced onions, saute until softening.
- Cut into strips and add the chicken.
- Add the cumin and oregano, saute, tossing often.
- Add the bell peppers when the chicken has browned.
- Wash and shred the lettuce. (optional)
- Add the tomatoes, toss.
- Serve the salad on two plates, top with the chicken fajita mix.
- Add the sliced avocado.